|tank: Charlotte Russe :: cardi: thrifted :: denim: Old Navy|
sandals: F21 :: necklace: Icing :: bracelet : Maurices
Howdy! It's such a gorgeous day today! I am feeling soooo relaxed and yummy (as you can tell by my head-tilting and smiley eyes.And trust me, they're smiling) I have ONE week left in this semester!!! And since the last two weeks have been ridiculously hectic, I decided to take the day off.
What did I do?
1. Wrote checks. Sent them off. Got all that "adult responsibility" crap out of the way
2. Straightened the living room up a bit. No more dangerous electric cords lying around waiting for a groggy grad student to come waltzing in...
3. Commented on some blogs. s l o w l y getting caught up.
4. Went shopping for my SECRET MISSION (more on that tomorrow)
5. Got distracted while shopping by this:
|Memoirs of a Kitty palette: 4 eye shadows and 2 blushes $35 buy here|
My excuse for getting it is...... that it's Hello Kitty?
Isn't that good enough? : )
Actually, I was looking for a smaller palette since I'm going on vacation in a couple of weeks. I'll be Seattle for a few days to spend some time with my mom. I'm excited! But, since I HATE carrying luggage around (and my husband won't be there to carry it all for me) I am looking for space saving tactics. And this palette fits the bill!
Speaking of holidays, for those who live or have been to Seattle, do you have any recommendations for places I should go to or things I should see?