|cape: c/o eShakti :: dress: Forever 21:: shoes: Payless:: purse: Laura Ashley|
*This cape was sent to me for review by eShakti, but all opinions are my own.*
I was so thrilled to be asked by eShakti to review a product from their vast array of beautiful clothing. I have a little bit over 2 months left before the end of my challenge, and my closet has been shrinking quite drastically. I'd been writing up a list of things I wanted to buy after the challenge was over and a cape was one of those items that I knew I just needed to have. So I lunged at this opportunity and chose this beautiful "On Stranger Tides" cape to add to my closet.
If you didn't already know, eShakti allows customization of all their items for better fit, which means you can change anything from the neckline to the sleeve and hem length. They also offer a full-size selection from sizes 0-26W.
Measuring is simple because they have illustrated guides that show you how and where to run the tape measure to get the most accurate readings. I chose to get this cape in a 14L because my measurements matched the sizing perfectly, but put in my height (5'1") to make sure the sleeves and item length were taken into consideration. My cape came in 6 days after I placed the order.
1. the quality of the product is superb. The stitching is clean, the colors are bright, and the fabric used is soft and very comfortable.
2. the length is perfect on me. I'm very short, so I was thrilled when the cape didn't swallow me in fabric.
3. ordering was very easy. The measuring guides were very helpful.
4. shipping was very fast. The cape came in folded very neatly in a waterproof packaging.
1. I usually wear a 12L but my measurements matched the 14L category, so I ordered that instead. The cape is a tad roomier than I expected, especially in the waist area.
I am so glad I got to sample eShakti. I am looking forward to getting more pieces from them when I can finally start shopping again. These are the pieces I'd love to get my hands on!