2 tubes of ready to bake crescent rolls (I never use "instant", but I just had to for this)
1/2 block of cream cheese, softened (not microwaved!)
1/2 can pumpkin puree
*1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
*1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
*1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
*1/4 teaspoon cloves
4 Tablespoons of brown sugar
*You can substitute cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, with 1.5 teaspoon of Pumpkin spice
2 Tablespoons melted butter
**1/2 Tablespoon cinnamon
**1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
**1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
**1/4 teaspoon cloves
3 Tablespoons sugar
**You can substitute the mixture of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves with 1 Tablespoon. Pumpkin spice
1. Preheat your oven to 375F.
2. Roll the crescents out and separate.
3. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients in Set A. Spoon and spread over each crescent.
4. Roll the crescent.
5. Repeat until all crescents are filled with pumpkin goodness.
6. In another bowl, mix all of the ingredients in Set B except for the butter.
7. Brush each of the rolled crescents with butter and then roll them in the spice/sugar mixture.
8. To make them even yummier, sprinkle remaining spice mixture on top.
9. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
|Up close, they look even more irresistible.|
|I had mine with a large cuppa tea and some good reads|